Contact lens prescription conversion – Acuvue multifocal contact lenses – A prescription for contact lenses.
Contact Lens Prescription Conversion
- contact lens
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- A contact lens (also known simply as a contact) is a corrective, cosmetic, or therapeutic lens usually placed on the cornea of the eye.
- A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- An instruction written by a medical practitioner that authorizes a patient to be provided a medicine or treatment
- prescription(a): available only with a doctor's written prescription; "a prescription drug"
- The action of prescribing a medicine or treatment
- directions prescribed beforehand; the action of prescribing authoritative rules or directions; "I tried to follow her prescription for success"
- written instructions for an optician on the lenses for a given person
- A medicine or remedy that is prescribed
- an event that results in a transformation
- The fact of changing one's religion or beliefs or the action of persuading someone else to change theirs
- Repentance and change to a godly life
- The act or an instance of converting or the process of being converted
- a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
Conversion Optimization offers practical advice on how to persuade visitors to make a buying decision — without driving them away through data overload or tedious navigation. You’ll learn how to use marketing principles, design, usability, and analytics on your site to increase your buyer-to-visitor ratio, whether you’re involved with marketing or designing a large ecommerce site, or managing a modest online operation.
Based on the authors’ broad experience in helping businesses attract online customers, this book addresses every aspect of the process, from landing visitors to finalizing the sale. You’ll learn several techniques for blending successful sales approaches with the particular needs of the people you want to attract. Are you ready to do what it takes to get a double-digit conversion rate?
Explore case studies involving significant conversion rate improvements
Walk through different stages of a sale and understand the value of each
Understand your website visitors through persona creation
Connect with potential customers and guide them toward a conversion
Learn how to deal with FUDs — customer fears, uncertainties, and doubts
Examine the path that visitors take from landing page to checkout
Test any change you make against your original design
“The Web is unique in its ability to deliver this almost improbable win-win: You can increase revenue AND make your customers happy. Yet most websites stink. Worry not, Khalid and Ayat to the rescue! Buy this book to follow their practical advice on how to create high converting websites that your visitors love.” –Avinash Kaushik, author of Web Analytics 2.0 and Web Analytics: An Hour A Day (both Sybex)
“This book goes far beyond optimizing conversion. It is a digital marketing primer that explains both the geeky stuff (“bounce rates”) and the soft stuff (“social proof”). Anyone who wants to increase online sales or website traffic should read it–by my calculation, that’s just about every marketer in the world.” – Guy Kawasaki, Co-founder of Alltop.com and author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
Exam on 6/3/09